Friday, 14 May 2010

I Feel A Song Comin' On...

I'm just about to go out to a wedding rehearsal, and just reading the script made me smile and remember the many many different songs people have chosen to sing at their wedding. Here's my not-quite Top Ten, pop-pickers

In at number 10, The Ramones



Down to 9 from last week's number 4, It Must Be Love, by Labi Siffre



At 8 with a bullet, Andy Williams, Can't Take My Eyes Off You



This week's 7, All You Need Is Love, by The Beatles



And at number 6, from my Dutch-Scottish wedding, Zij Geloof in Mij



we'll be right back with the top 5 after the break

1 comment:

Jen Hancock - A Happy Humanist said...

Too funny that the Ramones are that popular - who would have thunk it. All I remember from the music from our wedding reception was that our friend a bagpiper played a jam with the cajun band we had hired.

Looking forward to finding out what the top 5 are.

Grant and Natasa’s Humanist Wedding at The Secret Herb Garden

Natasa and Grant’s story began right here in Edinburgh at the start of 2006. Over the course of the next eleven years, it ...