Friday, 11 April 2008

Seeing someone else on the side...

Couples sometimes feel bad about approaching more than one celebrant before they decide who they want to work with. I recommend that you speak to more than one of us. OK, you can read our profiles on the web site, but until you meet someone, you don't really have a sense of who they are.

What I also suggest is that
  • you tell all of us that you're 'seeing more than one celebrant'
  • when you've made your choice, remember to let the rest of us know
Here's why. Whenever a couple approaches me about a wedding, I pencil the date and time into my diary, so I can keep it clear for them. If they forget to tell me they've gone with someone else, then there's a good chance that I've turned down the chance to celebrate someone else's marriage instead.  

So please be up front; you can see why it's important. End of lecture!

No comments:

Grant and Natasa’s Humanist Wedding at The Secret Herb Garden

Natasa and Grant’s story began right here in Edinburgh at the start of 2006. Over the course of the next eleven years, it ...